Shop By Brand | Frigidaire | Complete Systems
Not sure which model of central vacuum to get? Select your system by square footage instead! A good rule of thumb to ensure that you get a system that has enough
power is to purchase a power unit that is recommended for twice the total
square footage of your home. Doing this will provide you with excellent
suction from point A to Z while accommodating for basements and other
spaces and will be able to handle any potential additions in the future.
How To Build Your Custom Central Vacuum System:
Do you have questions about which central vacuum system is right for you? Call us toll-free at
(855) 649-7996 to have one of our staff help guide you through the process!
- Select your preferred model of central vacuum power unit based on the square footage of your home.
- Add your determined number of valve kits, with or without pipe. You'll want one valve for about every 675 ft2 of coverage.
- Add a vacpan kit to make kitchen clean-ups a breeze and to get the most out of your new system.
- If you're going to be venting outside, make your life easier and get an outside vent kit.
- Choose an attachment set based on your flooring type and needed hose length and protect your walls and furniture by picking up a hose sock to complete the set.
- Add a garage cleaning kit to utilize your central vacuum system to the fullest.