1. Bypass motor design is superior to thru-flow motor design in all areas.
2. Vacuum motor drive diameter is the leading indicator of true performance, wider is better.
3. Vacuum motor efficiency rating is a primary indicator of quality design.
4. Steel & Aluminum motor systems provide better quality performance than Epoxy Resin (plastic).
5. Airwatts is not a great comparison metric and is often subject to manipulation.
6. Tangential Bypass motors last longer and perform better than any other motors.
7. Two motor systems are two times the trouble & not twice the performance.